Method of preparation Naan breads
Ingredients to add
FOR 16 NAAN BREADS
- 3 glasses of water (600 mL)
- 1 tbsp dry yeast (8 g)
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil (40g)
- 25 g butter for brushing
- Mix the water, oil, yeast and preparation, then knead for 6 minutes at medium speed with your stand mixer or a whisk
- Cover and let the preparation stand for 40 minutes at room temperature
- Divide into 16 balls of about 100 g
- Roll out to a diameter of 20 cm
- Preheat the non-stick frying pan and cook for 6 minutes over fairly high heat, turning every 30 seconds.
- Just after cooking, brush the top side of the naans with butter
Feel free to add flour to spread the breads correctly.
For even better taste, stuff the breads with cheese.
Before baking, place cheese all over the dough, then close to form a ball, and roll out again before cooking.
(Visited 92 times, 1 visits today)